The Pupil Premium was introduced in April 2011 and in 2012–13 individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- Pupil Premium Action Plan 2018-19
- Pupil Premium Grant 2017-18 (and impact)
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2016-17 (and impact)
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2014-15
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2013-14
- Pupil Premium Impact 2014
- Pupil Premium Allocation 2012-13
- Pupil Premium Funding Allocation Overview
The Government is providing funding of £150 million per annum for academic years 2013/14 and 2014/15 to provide new, substantial primary school sport funding. This funding is being jointly provided by the Departments for Education, Health and Culture, Media and Sport, and will see money going directly to primary school headteachers to spend on improving the quality of sport and PE for all their children.
The sport funding can only be spent on sport and PE provision in schools.
You can view or download our Sports Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- PE & Sport Action Plan for 2018-2019
- Sports Premium Funding 2017-2018
- Sports Premium Funding 2016-2017
- Sport Premium Funding 2015-16
- Sport Premium Funding 2014-15
- Sport Premium Funding 2013-14
Swimming is an essential skill and can encourage a healthy and active lifestyle. All Local Authority Schools MUST provide swimming instruction in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2.
You can view our Swimming Statutory Requirements Data by clicking the link below:
PE Funding Report
You can view our Half Yearly Leisureworks Report for 2016-2017 by clicking the link below:
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.